Its the little things we miss...|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 15 most recent journal entries recorded in
|Wednesday, September 7th, 2005|
|Monday, June 27th, 2005|
|Wednesday, June 22nd, 2005|
I am starting to withdraw again...slowly...need to fight this...
I read the MC section on craigslist reliosuly...Not for me, no..But to still hope...
Hope is more deceitful than despair, Ted Huges was right, and his life was tragic...
My life isn't tragic, mostly, just maudlin...
yesterday was a curously good day, anda terrible day...how is that possible?
I am a writer...everything else is just...window dressing.
I am love's little chew toy, and I know it.
despite withdrawing, I am going to go to love night and dance..dancing makes me insanely happy.
I angst too much.
|Monday, June 13th, 2005|
|Tini and me...
thid id hsrdly mydinner with andre, but I may be in a movie playing an english thug ( yeah big streach I know ) against a midget called Tini Terrible...
Could my life have gotten any more bizzare of late?
he that could not sleep last night, but was too tired to write..bah
|Tuesday, June 7th, 2005|
|2 shows I must ,must..have to go to....
rufus Wainwright, august 5 only seen him once..sigh.
Dead can dance , october sometime..seen them 7 or 8 times, loooooove their live shows.
You should all go..well those in the area at least.
|Monday, June 6th, 2005|
|creativity on hold...its quiz time
|How to make a poetic betrayal|
1 part friendliness
3 parts ambition
1 part leadership
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of emotion and enjoy!
|Saturday, June 4th, 2005|
|It seems I can still charm...the pitfalls of...
So last night was Dorian's Bday, we went to the enourmous room for dinner...so far , so good, compared lists with a bitter cynic about what we wanted ( or in my case so do not want ) in a life partner...Curiously whilst I had no interest in said bitter cynic, I was quite sad to see that I only matched 29 of her 42 criteria...
next we went to TT's to see Ad Frank, and lo and behold Ziaf, was opening up for them...
Ziaf is a cover band, they only do Edith Piaff songs....bloody brillaint, depsite their lack of stage presence...
So why, dear readers, you may be asking was their a pitfall...A woman we shall call...EM , was there , some one I had mentioned casually to , in passing, you should come out and see Ad Frank tonight...
She like sme, the tiny physical touches, other things...But I am not in a place for that, not now, and to be frank, not ever with her, I think she rocks, and as a friend Iwould love to keep her around....
I tend to be nice to most people I meet, though I suspect I have an edge ( tooth surgery brought on by continually having my head kicked in as a youth football holligan...lesson learnt )...
On the bright side, since i have reemerged as an artist, I am getting tons of new offers to work on scripts, plays, as an actor...
Its nice to be recognized at having talent in soemthing...and as the old adage goes...
Lucky in art, man you are so going to bbe fucked up in Love.
Nothing is free , not even talent.
babbling like a spring brook today
|Mrs J got me
Every time yo're out..they drag you back in...heh...
My six favorite songs of right now (In no particular order):
I have been on a massive retro kick, due to hearts shatterings etc...
1) Don't leave me thisway ....Communards.
2) Christian sands......... Tricky
3) Femme Fetale Emile Simon
4) Sea of Sin.......... Depeche Mode ( who are touring soon..swooooN)
5) Nobody loves me ... Portishead....
6)Bang Bang, she shoot him dead..... Nancy Sinatra (Kill Bill sound track )
I am meant to pass this around soooooo....
Girl Lucy, Gnat, Reggie, Darling Lily, Su-sane, E....
Yo, you up , dogs....
So not street its a shame.
|Thursday, June 2nd, 2005|
|a little help?
I am going to England in setember, and am beginning the search for cheap tickets...
Hook ups would be appreciated...where do you get your cheap tixs from?
I will buy any who tell me a gift from the UK (probably sweeties or chocolate )
|I dun ganked from Madame S...again.
"What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
Make a list, post it to your journal."
Deleting a's emails
old jazz palayed in my car wilst driving with the top down
MC Solaar played too loudly
henry and june, watched in flickering candle light
cooking, I love to cook
reading a great book...
long hot, long wet, and long hard showers...
hlding hands with someone who knows how
dancing at a club until sweaty
catch me I'm tumbling down the Rabbit hole...
|normaly I hate these things but....
I am trying to rediscover self, so this is a step
| You scored as Violent. You are violent. To you there is nothing better than a good spank. You like scratching and biting 'cause that's what people are for.|
What is your sexual style?
created with QuizFarm.com
soft but violet makes abundent sense to me, it is essentially me...kind of odd,
|Tuesday, May 31st, 2005|
|Ganked from the Divine Ms S.
all comments screened to protect the wicked
1. Tell me something obvious about you.
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
6. What is your most treasured possession?
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know.
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
12. Are you the jealous type?
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
16. When was the last time you cried?
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
|Wednesday, May 25th, 2005|
|I tea leafed this from someone else..Hehehehe
01. Reply with your name (or without, because that's a dumb rule) and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.
Now there is so few of you that this will be quite easy for me.
He who licks his wounds, but only the ones not in naughty places.
|Wednesday, May 18th, 2005|
|From a letter from my Sister in law,,,
"Alright - here is the thing. You and I once talked about what was intrinsically female and male at heart. And I was a bit pissed that you were so sure I was female. But you were right. My heart is even if my sexuality isn't... So I've often thought about that conversation and feel that you could see that because you are blessed and cursed with a more female heart - one trapped in a male body. Doesn't mean that your brain, soul and manner isn't male - but perhaps at odds with your heart and this is why it is so hard for you. You feel things that no man should.""
I am grieving...Not for what I had with A., but something else...What I thought I had.... aromantic fiary tale...Forevers whispere din the dark.
I listed "no panties"as an interest of mine..I meant the word...Now I just look like a monumental perve...
I wonder if gay men talk about Knickers?
This beoming gay is far harder than I thought...
I need a mentor.
Mentor..heh..the word amuses me...
someone remind me to sleep more than 2 hours a day?